Beers and Bourbons Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the official BnB WOTLK thread otherwise known as the 'too many acronyms thread'

4 posters

Go down

the official BnB WOTLK thread otherwise known as the 'too many acronyms thread' Empty the official BnB WOTLK thread otherwise known as the 'too many acronyms thread'

Post  Ultak Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:41 pm

Hey guys.

What is the most anticipated feature for you in WOTLK?

I'm gonna be a fanboy here and say, its the possibility of being a death knight!

Ultak

Back to top Go down

the official BnB WOTLK thread otherwise known as the 'too many acronyms thread' Empty Re: the official BnB WOTLK thread otherwise known as the 'too many acronyms thread'

Post  Kenshinn Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:04 am

Hmm, for me its having all those new places and quests to do. Plus having an extra 10 levels to play with. Those extra levels made SUCH a difference for my shadow priest. Shadowfiend ftw Smile. Being able to fight when on a flying mount I look forward to as well.
Kenshinn
Kenshinn

Back to top Go down

the official BnB WOTLK thread otherwise known as the 'too many acronyms thread' Empty Re: the official BnB WOTLK thread otherwise known as the 'too many acronyms thread'

Post  gameldar Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:58 am

1. Being interested in playing my hunter again with all those great pet changes and tanking with a gorilla!

Wotlk Gorilla Tanking

2. Being able to level and maybe even PvP as a prot warrior - and having some improved aoe tanking abilities to boot!

gameldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshinn Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:34 am

So hows everyone finding the new expansion other than the really bad queue times.
Kenshinn
Kenshinn

Back to top Go down

the official BnB WOTLK thread otherwise known as the 'too many acronyms thread' Empty resuming planing wow since around july

Post  jertrane Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:49 am

Hey guys,
I realise I have been kicked as since I haven't been on wow since july I think. this was my main (Jertrane level 70 lock) and alt of Punkermage( level 40ish mage). I was looking to rejoin if you will have me back.. in the next few days but have no idea where to start with new expansion pack.... Such as whether to level my lock to 80 or have a bit more fun leveling some alts.. and thoughts?
Cheers

jertrane

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshinn Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:08 am

Send either myself (when on Kenshinn or Alakhazam), Richo or Redgem a pm to get an invite back if your no longer in the guild.

On which to level thats upto you. For me getting to see Dalaran was a big deal for me, so leveled up to 74 to see it, and wasn`t that impressed really. I prefer Shattrah.
Kenshinn
Kenshinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum