Beers and Bourbons Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Raiding Partnership with Akira

Go down

Possible Raiding Partnership with Akira Empty Possible Raiding Partnership with Akira

Post  Kenshinn Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:12 pm

Hey all

Just a quick note that I was asked by Stskazi of the guild Akira, of whether or not we would like to do
joint raids (Kara, Gruuls etc) with them which I have said hell yeah to. So if you want to come you are
more than welcome, whether it be with characters/mains you have in the guild or elsewhere. As I have said
along all along, theres no restrictions or conditions on any of you. You come if you choose to come.

In either case, as I said feel free to come along. Be good to see some BnBers getting some awesome gear Smile.

Raids if they do go ahead, will begin next week, and will run from wednesday nights, upto sunday nights. Sunday nights only being a maybe. Personally I`ll often have uni homework to do that night so wont be going most times on sundays. But dont let that stop you guys from going.

-Kenshinn / Alakhazam
Kenshinn
Kenshinn

Back to top Go down

Possible Raiding Partnership with Akira Empty Re: Possible Raiding Partnership with Akira

Post  Kenshinn Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:55 pm

As the first joint run with Akira we`ll be hitting Gruuls Lair tomorrow (30/07/08 ). Be on after 8pm.
Kenshinn
Kenshinn

Back to top Go down

Possible Raiding Partnership with Akira Empty Re: Possible Raiding Partnership with Akira

Post  Kenshinn Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:18 pm

I was 1 day wrong with the Gruuls raid. My apologies. Its on tomorrow night (31/07/08).
Kenshinn
Kenshinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum