Beers and Bourbons Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cheapest and most rewarding kill of my career!!

2 posters

Go down

The cheapest and most rewarding kill of my career!! Empty The cheapest and most rewarding kill of my career!!

Post  Sakrosanct Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Pictures speak louder than words but I will give you a little back ground story on what lead to this and how I think I just did my best ever career kill Very Happy

I was doing a quest near Westgarde Keep and noticed a well geared Mage named Iff AOE farming mobs...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jubei%27Thos&n=Iff

I waited until he was around 3000HP and ended him... picked up a nice 74honor for the kill. I stayed in stealth and returned to town only to find him there on his fancy engineering mount possibly waiting for me to show up... he was stupid enough to land and got attacked by guards.... he took off and hovered above with about 70HP... yes that was 70HP!!!... well I snuck under him and used my basic throw ability to end his miserable life... and here is the proof...

The cheapest and most rewarding kill of my career!! Throwkilljh1
The cheapest and most rewarding kill of my career!! W859

Love my rogue sometimes!!! Laughing

Sakrosanct

Back to top Go down

The cheapest and most rewarding kill of my career!! Empty Re: The cheapest and most rewarding kill of my career!!

Post  Redgem Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:14 am

cheers LMAO ... That was brilliant! Well Done Razz
Redgem
Redgem

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum