Beers and Bourbons Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Bonding!

+33
Snipa
Bloodeyez
ryn
skava
kronixx
Konez/Azza
gankedalot
Husslin
Halick
Seimoon
randompumpkins
flamesahoy
Richo
Redgem
lleonidas
Lusurfa
gameldar
Tasu
Gnobody
Feria
Florabelle
Preistey
Ultak
Kalaim
Clasher
hesitated222
Ebonsoul
Filonaruto
Drinko
Indicative
Wrathguard
Kenshinn
Charlottie
37 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Group Bonding! Empty Group Bonding!

Post  Charlottie Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:58 pm

Hey Guys...

Should we all say a little piece about ourselves?

-Charlotte

Charlottie

Back to top Go down

Group Bonding! Empty Re: Group Bonding!

Post  Kenshinn Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:08 pm

Me

27 Years old. Currently at monash university doing a games development major (first year). I had been working in call centers for the last 7 years prior to that. Mostly in internet companies (primus, dodo, bigpond).
Kenshinn
Kenshinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrathguard Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:56 am

Well..

Im 22, Im from melbourne myself and work within the Australian Defence Force as an Electronics Systems Technician. Been in for over a year now and prior to that i was a duty manager for various retail. My partner is 25, shes a wonderful gal and works as a Retail Supervisor. Been together for 3 and a bit years now and still as strong as ever! Smile.

also.. my name is Matt, but my work mates call me "strongy" since my last name is armstrong.. makes sense i guess lol.

Well thats all there really is.. you now know me thru and thru Rolling Eyes
Wrathguard
Wrathguard

Back to top Go down

Post  Indicative Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:30 pm

I'm Andrew, I'm 19. Just quit TAFE due to hating the course and I'm currently looking for work as a level 1 help desk or in web design, or in PHP web programming, so if you know any, hook me up! Razz

Uh, yeah. I'm from Melbourne.

Indicative

Back to top Go down

Post  Drinko Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:26 am

I'm 22 work in dairy in New Zealand

Drinko

Back to top Go down

Group Bonding! Empty Filonaruto - Mike

Post  Filonaruto Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:59 am

names mike, 13 yrs old live south aus Adelaide and yeh thats bout it

Filonaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshinn Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:26 am

Indicative wrote:I'm Andrew, I'm 19. Just quit TAFE due to hating the course and I'm currently looking for work as a level 1 help desk or in web design, or in PHP web programming, so if you know any, hook me up! Razz

If you want to get into helpdesk, starting off in level 1 tech support at an ISP is the best way to start off. Their generally good paying jobs ($17-$21 per hour) and you learn a shitload of stuff in a very short time frame. In the 12 months I was at dodo in tech support I learned heaps. Seek.com usually has a few jobs going in those kinds of jobs a few times a month.
Kenshinn
Kenshinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebonsoul Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:31 pm

Hey...

I'm a 33yr old or is that 34, no idea really. Early onset dimentia is my guess. pale

I'm a gravedigger by trade, have been doing it now for 8 years. Yeah yeah dead end job and all that, i've heard them all..lol

Have been playing WoW for about 3 years now and am a recent reroll on Jubei, having just come from a month's Age of Conan via 1year'ish playing WoW on Misha-Horde where i have 70 Pally / 65 Lock / 64 Shammy and the rest of my time on Alliance-Proudmoore where i have a 70 Mage and no other toons over 50. I by no means know it all, but i do tend to pick up bits and pieces here and there so am happy to help with any info or whatever..

Look forward to grouping with you guys and seeing how it go's on Jubei...

Cheers.....
Ebonsoul

Thankfully the profile works out the age for you !!! clown

Last edited by Ebonsoul on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thank god for Profiles !!)

Ebonsoul

Back to top Go down

Group Bonding! Empty hey

Post  hesitated222 Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:58 pm

my name is mark nind and i am 19 years old and i work at fruit and veges store.

may sound boring but it is a challenge and good job.

Mark Nind

Sayhello

hesitated222

Back to top Go down

Post  Clasher Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:28 pm

Hey guyz im Clasher, im 15 turning 16 next year, i live in Tuncurry, New South Wales.
I am currently in year 10 and planning to go on to year 11 and 12 and studying: Physics, Chemistry, Software Design & Development, Maths (Unit 2) and English. At the moment i am casually employed at a boatshed. Very Happy

Clasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalaim Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:34 pm

Hey Guys,
My name is Shannon ingame alias Kalaim, I'm 26 and living in brisbane currently working as a machinery tech. Been playin wow for a year now so im still a little noob. Gotta say great guild!! not too retarded and also not so full on as raiding guilds. Thats about it cya's in game, oh i almost forgot Jack Daniels FTW!!!!

Cheers
Kalaim

Kalaim

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultak Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:11 pm

Group Bonding? Woohoo! Sexytime in the showers!

Hi I'm Kris AKA Ultak. I'm 21, a salesman for Harvey Norman PLUS I cover AFL on the radio over here in perth. The rest is all boring Razz

Oh and ladies i'm single.

Kris out.

Ultak

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshinn Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:00 pm

Good to finally have someone of some standing in the community :p.

Be sure to spread the word of our guild on the radio Smile.
Kenshinn
Kenshinn

Back to top Go down

Group Bonding! Empty MEEEEE

Post  Preistey Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:13 am

SARPLOL!!!

I'm 15 years old, turning 16 soon, live in Perth. I am currently studying year 11 (minus the studying Razz) and hate it!! so I plan to study Programming in TAFE next year.
I play the guitar, interested in computer.

Games: Call Of Duty 4, and WoW

Preistey

Back to top Go down

Post  Florabelle Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:24 pm

hey people, i'm liking this guild Smile you guys are pretty cool

I'm Clare, live in Sydney, and this is the 3rd character i'm levelling.

I have a 70 druid in T5s, not really raiding much atm tho, i've been a bit busy so hard to commit. she's a leatherworker so if you need anything made, give me a shout. Also have a 70 mage that i'm gearing as PVP. she's alchemy so again happy to help out if u guys need anything.

c u guys online Smile

oh yea, and liking all the anime hehe
Florabelle
Florabelle

Back to top Go down

Group Bonding! Empty hey

Post  Feria Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:35 am

hey ya. just got the invite today. i chris from Christchurch NZ. been on wow now for 3 weeks and am enjoying it.
I am also a Captain of =OsK= in battlefield 2142. but it gets to intense at times so am here to have fun an kick back. an lvl lvl lvl up.

Feria

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnobody Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:29 am

Living on the

Last edited by Gnobody on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gnobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasu Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:32 am

Hey guys,

Live in SA, 25, Work varies - Mainly do web/software design and dev.

Laters,
Tasu

Tasu

Back to top Go down

Post  gameldar Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:03 am

A bit late to the party - but a brief intro to me:

I'm a 29 y.o. Husband/Dad from Perth - those that have done instance runs with me will know that as it's happened too often that I've had to "/p afk 2 minutes kid's woken up... if I'm not back in about 5 kick me cos its a bad sign" ... the classic example being in a run with our veritable leader (in his paladin guise) when I had to quit just as we were about to tank and spank the rock lobster in Slave pens.

Apart from that I'm a software engineer by day - happily (and now successfully) avoiding those pushes into management.

I've been playing WoW since about patch 1.2 (and proud of Coaz's Sergeant Major title) ... but took a year and a half off a little while after the release of BC because of other projects I was working on at the time... I'm a casual player that might be able to play for a couple of hours in an evening where I try to get an instance run ... so you'll see me spamming the guild chat LFM !

gameldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshinn Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:36 pm

We all have lives outside of WoW so I`m sure everyone here understands Smile.
Kenshinn
Kenshinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Lusurfa Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:55 am

Hi Everyone,

I live in Perth, work away a lot in the oilpatch and travel a bit. Currently 35, and juggle that with being a Dad too haha, so lvling takes a while for me, comes in spurts when I am home. Got a main with another guild tho might cross him over to this one, seems more my speed. Not looking forward to the new patch tho haha, as its taken me a year to get one toon to 70, so another 10 lvls will be six months haha.

Catch ya's on later,

Nikko

Lusurfa

Back to top Go down

Post  lleonidas Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:50 am

Hiya, heavy vehicle driver, with grand kids...that says it all. I like playing, and helping others. Have a lvl 70 Hunter and a Rogue (which I gave to my son) Will do runs 4 almost anybody, anytime I'm on...All u got to do is ask! If I can't I'll say so...but I like to help...so take the opportunity! Very Happy
lleonidas
lleonidas

Back to top Go down

Post  Redgem Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:24 am

Well I'm 26, mother of one (she's nearly 3yr old now and the apple of my eye). Only chances I get to play are evenings after the little ones in bed so my time is limited when it comes to playing and mostly I like to make the most out of it. Am more than happy to help out where I can (Lvl 70 Priest Healer) though don't ask me to pvp ... cos I really suck at it Razz . Not really much more to tell less you want my whole life story so I guess I'll leave it at that Very Happy
Redgem
Redgem

Back to top Go down

Post  Richo Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:07 am

hey all,
Mark, 33, father of one, photographer(and no,not doing ur wedding, birthday, christening etc),Sydney, 3rd to ala/ken and gno/mini for number of alts in guild lol( i get bored when i reach 70 )
Getting my boy to grind for me while i watch TV is the goal at mo Smile shameful i know but hey he enjoys it.
Complete techno phobe as well.Love this guild tho, not too stressed, treat it as it is, a game.

Richo

Back to top Go down

Group Bonding! Empty group bonding

Post  flamesahoy Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:31 am

hey guys my name is shane i am 21 i am in the australian army as a vehicle mechanic i have been in for almost 4 years
new to the guild and already like it heaps thnx for being so friendly
yay

flamesahoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum